Municipal Solutions Platform: MNL’s 2021 Provincial Election Advocacy
On January 21, 2021 Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador launched its provincial election advocacy campaign and Municipal Solutions Platform. The Platform details MNL’s advocacy priorities designed to advance the municipal sector and improve local governance by addressing municipal fiscal stability, innovation in municipal infrastructure, regionalization and a municipal seat at decision-making tables.
Download the Platform: Municipal Solutions Platform
- Read: Municipal Renewal Begins with Regionalization (MNL Release – February 8, 2021)
- Read: Building our Future Will Require innovative Solutions ( MNL Release – February 1, 20201)
- Read: Municipal Stability Requires New Fiscal Solutions (MNL Release – Jan 25, 2021)
- Read: MNL Launches Municipal Solutions Platform as Part of Provincial Election Advocacy (MNL Release – Jan 21, 2021)
MNL has shared the Municipal Solutions Platform and posed questions to the four provincial political parties in Newfoundland and Labrador. Below are the responses we’ve received to date.
- Read MNL’s letter to the provincial parties here.
- Read Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador response. Click here to view the Liberal Election Platform.
- Read Progressive Conservative Party of Newfoundland and Labrador response. Click here to read the PC Party of NL Blueprint.
- Read Newfoundland and Labrador New Democratic Party response. Click here to view the NDP Election Platform 2021.
- Click here to view the NL Alliance vision and goals.