Government of Canada
- Canada’s response to COVID-19
- Canada’s Recovery from the impact of COVID-19: Role of Parks and Recreation Sector
- Technical guidance for communities, schools/daycares, health professionals and business
- Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Risk-informed decision-making for mass gatherings
- COVID-19 awareness resources
Remote and isolated communities: Communities that are remote or isolated should consider stocking up on needed supplies like food and medicine. The supply chain may be interrupted or become unreliable. Additional challenges should be taken into account. For example, some remote communities may have limited access to clean running water for frequent hand hygiene.
For Indigenous communities: refer to coronaviruses in Indigenous communities for more information on preparing for an outbreak of COVID-19.
All printable resources and downloads