Please note this page has not been updated since Newfoundland and Labrador moved to Alert Level 5 on February 12, 2021.
Cal Legrow has released this update for MNL members regarding their office and the MNL General Insurance Program during COVID-19. Download the document here: Cal LeGrow COVID19 Update to members. Cal Legrow has partnered with Noseworthy Chapman Chartered Professional Accountants to provide the ins and outs of how to manage your employees and finances in this difficult time. Their guidance is located here.
Canada Post is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and wants to ensure the public that they are doing everything possible to keep their employees, customers and the communities they serve safe. For more information please click here. If you have questions that are not addressed online, please call Sandy Schembri, Manager, Government and Community Affairs (Atlantic), at 1-902-494-4001, ext 44604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stewart McKelvey has published a legal bulletin that provides some guidance on workplace safety issues, issues for workforces that travel, remote work, healthcare and privacy issues, benefits/group health plan administration, human rights issues, labour relations and workers compensation. You can read their bulletin here or download the document here.
- Eastern Regional Service Board: COVID-19 Update
- Marine Atlantic A letter to employees and customers
- Municipal Assessment Agency: Memo to Municipal Clients regarding COVID-19
- WorkplaceNL is providing updates on its website.
- NL Medical Association – COVID-19 information for physicians and the public
- Recreation Newfoundland and Labrador are providing updates on its website.
- Canadian Network for the Health and Housing of People Experiencing Homelessness – COVID-19 Response Framework for People Experiencing Homelessness