MNL Conference & Trade Show
- Resolutions: deadline to submit resolutions for the AGM is Friday, September 13, 2019. Click here for more.
- Board Nominations: deadline to submit nominations for the MNL Board of Directors is Wednesday, October 16, 2019. (21 business days before the AGM as per MNL by-laws). Click here for more.
- Refunds: deadline to request a refund is Friday, October 25, 2019. MNL will grant a 75% refund to requests received on or before this date. Questions? Contact Renee Sharpe email@example.com or Rod Codner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: deadline for registration to attend MNL’s 2019 Annual Conference and Trade Show is Friday, October 25, 2019
- Delta Hotel, St. John’s
To accommodate MNL members, the Delta Hotel is offering delegates attending the Conference & Trade Show and/or the Women’s Leadership Summit a group rate of $179 to $329 per night. When making reservations at this hotel, delegates have 2 options;
- Delegates may call the Delta Hotel, St. John’s directly at (709) 739-6404 and speak with a reservations agent to book accommodations. To access the MNL group rate please use code ‘MNL’, or
- Delegates may use this link to make an online reservation: Make your online reservation with the Delta Hotel St. John’s for the MNL Conference
- JAG Hotel
JAG Hotel, located at 115 George St West in St. John’s is offering delegates attending the Conference & Trade Show and/or the Women’s Leadership Summit a group rate of $145 per night. When making reservations at JAG delegates can call the hotel, at (709) 738-1524 and ask for the block under Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador.
Other accommodations in St. John’s
- Canada Select is an industry-led, consumer sensitive rating program, developed for the purpose of providing the travelling public with a national consistent standard of quality within accommodation designators.
- Properties listed in the Newfoundland and Labrador Travel Guide are licensed by Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism. Inspections are conducted bi-annually using the Canada Select Rating System, using a national standards system.
Parking in downtown St. John’s
- There are many places to park Downtown! Click here for a map of Downtown parking.
- With a variety of location and payment options, parking Downtown is easier than you think. Click here to learn more about parking Downtown.
Municipal Training Financial Assistance
Municipalities are eligible for financial assistance through the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment when attending the 69th Annual Conference & Trade Show. The application form is available here.
For any questions, please contact the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment directly.
There are many benefits to becoming an MNL Event Sponsor. If you would like to know more about our sponsorship levels or discuss a custom package to suit your business, contact Brad Power at the numbers below or email email@example.com.