MNL Conference & Trade Show
St. John’s Convention Centre – 50 New Gower St, St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
- Refunds: The deadline to request a refund is Friday, October 25, 2019. MNL will grant a 75% refund to requests received on or before this date. Questions? Contact Renee Sharpe email@example.com or Rod Codner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Please contact the MNL office if you are interested in registering.
- Download the Preliminary 69th Annual Conference and Trade Show Agenda
- Download MNL Trade Show Overview
- Download Third Floor Break-Out Rooms Schedule
- View the 2018 Resolutions Report
- View the 2019 Resolutions
- View the Preliminary 69th Annual General Meeting Agenda
- View Board of Directors Nominations
- View Entertainment Series Details
- View MNL Casual Friday Fun Night Details
- View Notice of Motion
- View Respectful Behaviour at MNL Activities
- View Small Towns Director Nominations Campaign Messages
- View Urban Municipalities Director Campaign Messages
Parking in downtown St. John’s:
- Delta Hotel Parking – Highly Limited – The Delta Hotel in St. John’s does NOT provide parking for all hotel guests, and parking in the downtown area of St. John’s is very limited.
- For options of where to park, including pricing, click here.
Municipal Training Financial Assistance:
Municipalities are eligible for financial assistance through the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment when attending the 69th Annual Conference & Trade Show. The application form is available here.
For any questions, please contact the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment directly.