Municipal Safety Council Newfoundland and Labrador (MSCNL) was established to promote and improve all aspects of occupational health and safety and return to work in the provincial municipal sector.
Our Mission Statement
- Lead the Newfoundland and Labrador municipal sector in the promotion and development of a positive industry-wide safety culture.
- Create added value for members through the identification and coordination of relevant, accessible, timely and cost-effective safety education, training and resources.
- Provide return-to-work program advice.
- Assist members in the reduction of human and social economic losses as a result of work related incidents.
- We’re always planning training workshops, please keep checking back!