CRA GST/HST Workshop
MNL is hosting a hybrid virtual and in-person Canada Revenue Agency workshop on Sept. 12 at MNL’s office in St. John’s from 8:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. This workshop includes two presentations, with the first being Taxable and Exempt Supplies and the second being GST/HST Audits and Exams plus Books and Record Keeping.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- GST/HST Post-assessment Audits
- GST/HST Pre-assessment Examinations
- Record-Keeping requirements for GST/HST purposes
- Which revenues are GST/HST taxable
- Applying the GST/HST correctly
- Obligations to self-assess GST/HST
There is no cost to attend this workshop. Pre-registration is required. Attendance is limited to council and staff of MNL member municipalities.
Date and time: Sept. 12
Location: MNL office, 79 Mews Place, St. John’s