MNL and PMA are working together to provide support to municipalities so they may carry out safe municipal elections during COVID-19. These supports include the availability of a toolkit including:
- information for key dates and activities,
- additional details on necessary council procedures and
- template materials that will assist in meeting the requirements of Section 54 of the Municipal Elections Act.
We will continue to update this website, and keep our members posted via emails including MNL’s weekly infoNOTE. Keep checking back!
MNL is happy to once again assist members with the purchasing of supplies for the upcoming municipal elections. Products such as ballot boxes, privacy screens, directional signage, social distancing markers, and PPE are available at reasonable and various costs.
From the Department of Municipal and Provincial Affairs.
- Municipal Elections Act: 2021 General Election Mail-In Voting (April 14, 2021)
- Municipal Elections 2021 – Election of Mayor (April 14, 2021)