Please visit the Provincial Government website for the latest information on COVID-19.
MNL encourages all municipalities to download the guidance document COVID-19 Alert Level System: Implications for Municipalities (updated March 2021) which outlines municipal operations in each Alert Level.
We will continue to update our COVID-19 website with information as it becomes available. If you have any questions or need assistance please email us at email@example.com.
- Click here to visit the Provincial Government website and Alert Level guidance.
- Click here to read MNL’s guidance document.
- Click here for or more information on Alert Level 5 on the Provincial Government website.
- Click here for Guidance for municipalities – working from home during COVID-19 – ATIPP Office
- Click here for a complete list of circulars from the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment addressing municipal legislative requirements for local governments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Click here for a complete list of circulars from the Municipal Infrastructure Division of the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure.
Are you looking for some printable COVID-19 resources for your business or workplace?
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Public Health Team has made posters available for downloading and printing: https://bit.ly/3khTTFJ
Click here to download the COVID Alert APP