Newfoundland and Labrador is currently at Alert Level 2.
- Should you have specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for information on Holiday Events and Gatherings
- Click here for information on Parades and Outdoor Ceremonies or Events
- Click here to read President Fitzgerald’s Memo to Members (December 2020)
Although the updated Special Measures Order sets the maximum limit for informal gatherings at 20 people, it is recommended that you keep your number of close contacts as low as possible. The Chief Medical Officer of Health further recommends that you socialize with the same 20 friends and family members during the holidays, and host no more than 20 people in your home, provided that physical distancing can be maintained.
Are you looking for some printable COVID-19 resources for your business or workplace?
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Public Health Team has made posters available for downloading and printing: https://bit.ly/3khTTFJ
Local Government Operations During COVID-19:
- Click here for the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment Circular: NL COVID-19 Alert Level System – Implications for Municipalities.
- Click here for a complete list of circulars from the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment addressing municipal legislative requirements for local governments during the COVID-19 pandemic.